Short video segments and text by Matthew and some self-paced activities
Certificate of completion at the end
Learn about our "socal brain" and attachment styles.
Learn about your own emotional logic.
Learn how to recognise the emotional logic and relational needs of others.
Learn the science behind solid customer/client relationships.
- Wired for Relationships Introduction
- The Social Brain
- Attachment Theory
- 4 Adult Attachment Styles
- Personal Attachment Styles
- Reflection Assignment (30 min)
- The Social Self and Personal Relationships
- Constructed Reality
- Discovering Your Emotional Logic
- Emotional Logic Assignment (20 min)
- Your "Hero's Journey" Assignment (1 hr)
- Hero's Journey Resources (Supplementary)
- Relationships at Work
- Safety At Work
- Work Is Not About Work - Supplement
- Recognising the Emotional Logic of Others
- Your Businesses Hero’s Story about Relationships (40 min)
- Customer and Clients Want to be Seen, Heard, and Valued
- Customers React On Emotional Logic
- Give Them Empathy
- Your Customers Hero’s Story About Relationships (40 min)
- Relationship Principles
- Final Reflection Assignment (30 min)
- Default Mode Networks - Supplementary
- Need more help?